Friday, August 20, 2010

Self Help Skills

I thought I should try having Savannah feed herself with a spoon~or with a baby spoon anyway. So I gave her yogurt and her new spoon (thanks for Grammy for buying) and let her go to town! She of course preferred utilizing her hands to feed herself with. I would show her that she needs to stick the spoon in the yogurt but she would just pull it out and lick it and then hold onto it while eating the yogurt with her other hand. Looks like a lot of practice is needed! It was fun to watch and of course bath time was planned right after!


Yummy!

She is making the "goober" face now that Sydney use to make when she was her age! We ♥ it!!!!
A face only a mother could love!! :)

At least it's going in her mouth


So happy!

No comments: