Friday, August 20, 2010

Baby Bump~14 weeks, 4 days

It's been yet another week and the baby is growing and growing. I said to Will the other night in shock that I only have 5 1/2 months left of this pregnancy!!! Where is the time going?!?!?!
Well the baby is about the size of a lemon (as shown in the picture~not a real lemon, just one of the plastic ones with lemon juice :P), measuring 3 1/2 inches from head to bottom and weighs about 1 1/2 ounces.
This past week I have really been in the mood for string cheese~very odd :) I guess that's all part of the weird cravings of a pregnant mama!
I can no longer sleep on my stomach and shouldn't be sleeping on my back, but this week with a really bad sunburn on my back has just made it nearly impossible to get a good night sleep!
Overall, I am still feeling really well, and still just a little more tired than usual. I can't wait for the fall and winter because this heat is really starting to get to me! So thankful we have 2 air conditioners!!!

14 weeks and 4 days

No comments: