Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More pictures

After Sydney's first drawing, she has been drawing non-stop! She is a little perfectionist though. If she makes a mistake she gets really upset and tries to scratch her mistake away, but just ends up throwing the paper away and starting all over. Since the first drawing she did was for Grammy and Grampy, she made another one for Grandpa and then another one for Mommy and Daddy. I just love that she is drawing these scenes that she has lived out in the past.

Our first family portrait drawn by Sydney. Sydney told me that I have an open mouth because I am yelling at Savannah and that Savannah is crying. Not sure why she did that because I have never yelled at Savannah. At first she did not draw Daddy in the picture, it was just suppose to be the girls because Daddy was at work, but she added him later~maybe he just got home from work :)

This picture is Sydney on the left and Grandpa on the right and she actually drew hair on the both of them. The orange circles are beach balls, the blue and orange thing is a pail for them to make sandcastles with, and the blue is the ocean, but there is a blue beach ball that is being taken away by the ocean.

I just love all the stories she tells when she is drawing her pictures! Such an exciting milestone~she's really growing up!

No comments: