The baby was moving so much that it took the technician quite a while to get some good pictures because every time she went to take it he/she would move~maybe a little camera shy~something this child will have to get over real quickly!!!!
The baby looked great though! We were able to see the eyes, nose, mouth, arms, hands, legs, feet, the heart beating. The technician even showed us the umbilical cord. She had put the computer into a mode where it lights the umbilical cord up with different colors. I had never seen that on an ultrasound before. I also saw the femur, which at first I thought was the foot, so it's a good thing this isn't my day job :)
She took the heartbeat twice. The first time the baby's heartbeat was at 171 bpm and the second time it was 183! Both girls heartbeats were high, but neither of them reached up into the 180's before!!!
She took all the baby's measurements and said that I am measuring at 13 weeks 3 days, which is exactly where I should be at. The due date will continue to stay at February 14, 2011!
♥ Baby Tman :)
No comments:
Post a Comment