There she goes!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Going up!
Savannah mastered something else~this girl really needs to slow down! She's climbing stairs now! YIKES! This one is one I was hoping would have waited a while. Now that we have stairs in our house Savannah wants to keep up with us going up and down the stairs. Friday evening Savannah finally figured out how to go up the stairs. Now we need to invest in another gate~one for downstairs and one for upstairs. She has no fear of try to go down the stairs. I was with her at the top of the stairs seeing what she would try to do and one time she just took a nose dive down the stairs. I was right there to catch her before she even hit a stair, but that didn't scare her at all, she keeps attempting to go down the stairs all by herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment