Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July events~part 1!

The girls and I (Will of course was working) went with my sister-in-law and her children to see fireworks at a local town. We went to the playground and then got ice-cream before heading over to where they were being let off. We had a great time at the park even though it was almost 100 degrees! I love having family around to do things with~especially when Will works :(

My sister-in-law, Candi, Sydney and my niece Josette

Savannah could sit in the swing all day!

Sydney was not having pictures~it was way to hot. And, Savannah just smiles all the time, so she's easy to get a nice picture of!

♥

This is my life summed up in one picture. Sydney being a goof ball while Savannah watches intently! :)

I just love these girls. They are so much fun!

Check out her gymnastic skills~the splits!

cousins

Mommy and Savannah

No comments: