I just thought it was too cute one day when we were having grilled cheese for lunch (Sydney's favorite!) she sat him down in his own chair, but Sydney was upset that he couldn't really reach the table and that he didn't have a tray. Sydney being so clever, made him a tray with her plate. After I had taken the picture she had taken apart the rest of her grilled cheese and made little bite sizes for him like I do with Savannah. It's so funny to hear her talk to her baby bear like I do to Savannah.
If for some reason we leave the house without him she has appointed him a babysitter because he is not old enough to be at home by himself. Today it was Dora's grandparents that were watching him while we went out shopping :)
Baby bear better eat all his grilled cheese or he's not getting desert!
No comments:
Post a Comment