Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pool Party!

After church today we were invited to a pool party. Sydney was so excited to go swimming! She's doing such a great job actually swimming with her arm floaties and tube. She even took them off and hung out around the stairs and was jumping in and out of the water. She got several mouths full of water, but had a blast! She is so much more comfortable around the water since her swimming lessons last year. We will be signing her up for swim lessons in our town which start in September. I think I can actually sign Savannah up too!

Savannah loved the water too after she got use to it. She wasn't thrilled about being held, but loved being in a little tube of her own. The water was as warm as bath water!

Sydney and her cousin Belle swimming together.

Savannah hanging on to her toes for dear life!

She found her spot to relax in!

Happy girl!


There she goes! Jumping in and out!

I love the expressions!

No comments: