Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Tman #3 Baby Bump

This picture was taken on Thursday July 22, 2010 which made me 10 weeks and 3 days along. I have a little baby bump already which is exciting, but I can't wait for my first doctors appointment and ultrasound to hear the heartbeat and see our little one!

This pregnancy has been WONDERFUL so far! I am almost done with my 1st trimester (I am now 11 weeks 2 days) and I haven't had one bout of nausea or food adversion! I have been feeling just great! I have been a little more tired, but who wouldn't be with 2 little ones, starting a new job, moving and disgusting humidity!!!

I have been wearing some maternity clothes. They are just more comfortable, and in this heat, I just want comfort!!! Some of my pants still fit, but are now getting too tight. Looks like by next month it will be all maternity clothes.

On Monday (July 26th) I thought I felt the baby move/flutter a little. I have been feeling the baby move and more frequently which makes me so excited! That is such a great feeling to feel your baby move!!!


10 weeks 3 days

Sydney thinks she has a baby in her tummy too, and insisted on posing with me~I have a feeling we will be having a lot of baby bump pictures together this time! :)

No comments: