Yesterday Savannah crawled for the first time! I am so excited to see her accomplish these milestones, but so sad that now I have to chase her around! :) I just really hope that she holds off a few months on the walking. Although, she does try to get into the standing position from her crawling position already! YIKES!
Savannah has been hitting another milestone that doesn't usually come til around 9-12 months. She has been waving "hi" to people. She began this back in MA, but I just thought it happened to be a fluke thing, but today while we were out people would walk up to her and talk to her and she would start to wave. She even waved to people a distance away that would wave to her. She is growing up too quickly, but we are so proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment