Crazy girl!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Thursday happenings...
On Thursday, July 15th, I put Savannah down for a nap around 4 and then had Sydney go in her room and "rest" and read books. I needed my rest time too! :) Shortly after I went to check on both of the girls and found Sydney asleep half in the hallway and half in her room. I promise, she does have a bed, but for some reason she loves to sleep on the floor??? About 6 o'clock Savannah finally woke up and was crying and therefore woke Sydney up too. I went right in to check on her because it wasn't her typical "I just woke up" cry. I walked in to find her standing up in her crib!!!!!! She was crying because she was scared she couldn't get down. I just can't get over how fast she is moving from one milestone to the next! Either she is just trying to catch up with Sydney, or she knows there will be another little one coming soon so she needs to be a good big sister and know how to do everything already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment