Savannah started eating veggies today! I started her out on carrots. The first bite she wasn't sure about it, but after the second bite she couldn't get enough! I couldn't get the spoon into her mouth fast enough! I started out with a half of the stage 1 jars with a little bit of rice cereal to thicken it up a little and because she ate it so quickly, I ended up giving her the whole jar! Even after I gave her the whole jar she still wanted more! I scrapped every last bit from the jar for her! I hope she enjoys all her veggies and fruits like this~even as she gets older!
After her first bite~that is quite the reaction!

"mmmm, not bad!"

"Your not giving it to me fast enough mom, let me help you."

"What do you mean there is no more!!!"

"That was delicious! Can I get more tomorrow?"
No comments:
Post a Comment