Beautiful sisters! ♥
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Spring girls!
I have been wanting to go get the girls pictures taken together for a while now and just have put it off, but today I finally ventured out and did it. Of course when I got them I realized that all of my coupons for the pictures (and I have about 8) were back at home. The lady had us take the pictures and while they were uploading I ran home with the girls and got the coupons. I have so many, and would like to get use them~most of them are whole packages for $4.99 or $7.99. After getting these done I made 2 more appointments for this month. You can only go once a week to use those coupons. I am taking full advantage of that! :) These are the three poses I got pictures in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment