Tuesday we went over to Will's sister, Candi's, house and helped her cut down some over her trees. Not even a year ago their house burnt down and now they have a beautiful new home on the same land their previous house was on. They had some trees that could potentially fall, and they didn't want them falling on their new home and they would like to put in a pool this summer and not have stuff from the trees falling into it. Will had a couple days off in a row, so we decided to head on over and help~well, Sydney and Will helped anyway. Savannah and I hung back and watched :)
Here in these parts family works together to accomplish a task (or the Amish~the Amish actually built their home). Will's moms boyfriend cut down the tree and everyone else moved the logs and brush into certain piles. Will's mom has a wood stove~so now they are set for the winter! :)
Check out the pile Sydney moved all by herself! JK :)
I think I should have dressed her more appropriately~Woops!

Now that's more her speed!

Sydney and her cousin Josh~they could be brother and sister~they look so much alike!

Sydney being a sloth.

Typical Savannah~sleeping on the job :)

This girls working hard!

That's the next tree to fall~video further down...

Hiding from the
paparazzi~her mother~looks like she didn't make it this time!

Daddy and Sydney
chillin' on the tree that was just cut down.

Josh giving everyone a ride on it!

Randy cutting the tree down~I forgot I can't turn my camera the long way~so most of the video you have to turn your head to view :)
No comments:
Post a Comment