Savannah has mastered rolling over in this past month~from her belly to her back. She has begun to roll from her back to her side, very soon she will just tip all the way over! She is grabbing at objects that hang over her, in front, and beside her. Savannah gets a huge smile on her face when she sees me, Will, and Sydney. She just wants to get up and go when Sydney's around. I can tell she will be an early walker~just so she can do the things Sydney's doing. Savannah is jumpy though and gets startled very easily. I am shocked that she is still like that and isn't use to Sydney's LOUD voice by now!
Savannah has her 4 month check up on Tuesday, and I can't wait to see how much she has grown!
I love this~she pointing to the paper just to make sure you see it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment