Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mrs. Fix It

After a very long awaited time~7 months to be exact~I finally got PA license plates for Will's car today (the title is in my name, so I had to do it). Not to mention, I can't even believe we have lived in PA for 7 months!!! Where did all that time go????
Anyway, back to Mrs. Fix It~Sydney~She of course had to help Daddy put his new plates on his car. She brought out her Handy Manny tools and thought Daddy's car needed a little fixing. Sorry to tell you Sydney, but no mechanic could ever completely fix this car! I can't believe we have had this car a month after we started dating in 2001! When my Dad went with me to go purchase it he said to me "now remember, this could potentially be family car someday." I did not believe that statement at all! Although, it's not really a "family" car~just a car to get Will back and forth to work. I don't think I would chance that car with my two little girls in it.


Apparently the bumper needs some work~which it does.

And the back lights too. I love the tongue out~that's how you know she is concentrating.

CAN SHE FIX IT~YES SHE CAN! :)

No comments: